Secretariat Office Announces Seed Funding for Alliance Joint Research and Publications
The Secretariat Office is pleased to announce seed funding of 200,000 RMB this fall for alliance joint research, publications and presentations. This funding is dedicated to further pursuing the four Digital and Entrepreneurship Academy program fields of Artificial Intelligence, Entrepreneurship, Tourism/Smart Cities and Intelligent Technology.
Four Alliance member universities with their designated faculty leader(s) will be selected and assigned to one of the four fields (Artificial Intelligence, Entrepreneurship, Tourism/Smart Cities and Intelligent Technology). Each of these four member universities will be awarded 50,000 RMB from the Secretariat Office. Funds will be disbursed to these universities which will in turn be asked to share these funds as appropriate with their designated faculty members(s).
Designated universities with their faculty leader(s) will be asked to:
(1) Choose a specific topic in their assigned field which would be of the greatest interest,
(2) Conduct any required research to ideally include collaboration with other Alliance members,
(3) Partner with an assigned Guangzhou University faculty member on this research and report/article
(4) Write a report/article of approximately 20,000 words,
(5) Credit the Alliance for the support of this research and report/article,
(6) Allow the Alliance to share this research and report/article as appropriate,
(7) Seek publication opportunities for their report/article,
(8) Prepare for a possible short presentation on their research and findings during our annual conference to be held virtually, and
(9) Agree to conduct a future program on this research and findings for the Digital and Entrepreneurship Academy.
These reports/articles will be completed by early November in time to be shared virtually with our members during our annual conference on November 9, 2021.